Reid Burman Lebedeker, Lawyers
A Boutique Civil and Commercial Litigation Law Firm
Call 561-659-7700
Menu / Navigate

Get the insurance money you need after a car accident

If you have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, you know how frustrating and confusing it can be to get the financial support you need for medical bills and car repairs. It is particularly frustrating when you have a legitimate insurance claim, yet find that your insurance company has refused to pay you.

When your insurance company is treating you unfairly, you need a qualified attorney to advocate on your behalf. Insurance bad faith cases are complex, but you may have the option to file a civil claim in order to claim the compensation that you were promised from your insurer.

Bad faith insurance practices and your rights as a consumer

There are laws in place designed to protect consumers from the fraudulent practices of insurers. Bad faith describes any unethical practice committed by insurance companies, including deceptive advertisements, false promises or refusal to meet the terms of a contractual obligation. You may be a victim of bad faith if any of the following apply to your case:

  • Your insurance company refused to pay your claim after a car accident.
  • There have been unnecessary delays in processing your claim.
  • The insurance adjuster refuses to negotiate or settle for a reasonable amount.
  • The facts of your case have been manipulated and used against you by the adjuster.
  • The insurance company is intentionally withholding information from you.
  • The statute of limitations has been misquoted.
  • The adjuster or company has used false and misleading medical or legal terminology to minimize the settlement amount or to deny the claim.

Bad faith is not only frustrating, it is illegal. If you believe that you are a victim of bad faith after your car accident, you would be wise to seek legal help in order to hold the insurance companies accountable for their actions.

How can you claim the full and fair recovery you deserve?

You pay the insurance company for the assurance that they will have your back in the event that you are hurt in an accident. If they fail to keep their promises, do not assume that you have no options for recourse. With experienced legal guidance, you can still claim the recovery you need for medical bills, car repairs and other expenses through a civil claim against the insurance company.

No Comments

Leave a comment
Comment Information


Reid Burman Lebedeker
Esperante Building, Suite 1160
222 Lakeview Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33401

Toll Free: 800-205-9655
Phone: 561-659-7700
Fax: 561-659-6377
West Palm Beach Law Office Map

Schedule A Consultation

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Back to Top